With pointed font!
This is a full color file with Hebrew font. It is about 273k. You
will need the Hebrew font on your computer.
To open the Haggadah in .pdf format, click here.
Then save it to your hard drive. Or, right-click and select "Save
Target As..." to download it directly to your hard drive.
Click here to download the
required self-extracting Hebrew font
Instructions for installing Hebrew font:
- Once you have downloaded the Hebrew font (sefer.exe) then use your Windows Explorer
to locate it and then double-click on the file name to extract it to sefer.ttf
- It is designed to extract to the folder "C:\WINDOWS\FONTS"
which will install it directly on your system. If that doesn't work
or your system's fonts are in a different directory then goto the next
step. Otherwise, your done.
- Just like any True Type font it must be installed on your system
before any program (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader) can recognize it
- Open up your control panel and double-click on the Fonts icon.
- In the File menu select "Install New Font..."
- In the "Add Font" dialog box locate and highlight the folder that
contains the sefer.ttf file. The font name "Hebrew (True Type)" will
appear in the "List of fonts:" window. Highlight it and click Ok.
And your done.
- Now you can open the Passover Haggadah using the Adobe Acrobat Reader and the
Hebrew font should be there. Happy Passover!
If you are having problems with any of these files, e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You need the Adobe Acrobat
Reader to view these files.
Get it here!